1. We may collect personally identifiable information when you:
• Place an order from our catalog or on our website
• Return an item or make an exchange
• Inquire about our services
• Request product information
• Create an account on our website
• Participate in the marketing survey, promotion or event either online or offline
• Correspond with us or
• Otherwise volunteer information.
Occasionally, our website collects some non-personal information about you such as your website address and internet server provider using technology that may not make it readily apparent to you that such information is being collected.
At Stone Textile, we always want to provide you with the best possible shopping experience and fulfill your orders exactly as you’ve requested. In order to do this, we use your Personally Identifiable Information to allow us to:
• Process and track your order
• Provide the services you request
• Contact you about the status of an order
• Send you catalogs or promotional offers we believe will be of interest to you
• Identify your product and service preferences
• Customize our communications to you
• Provide information concerning product recalls or products you have purchased
• Improve our merchandise selection and customer service
Your email address will not be shared with any third parties.
2. INFORMATION WE SHARE WITH OTHERS
We contract with other companies (such as shippers, credit card processors and website developers) to provide certain services to Stone Textile to fulfill orders, provide contests and create our website. In some instances, these contractors may have access to Personally Identifiable Information but they are contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality of the information and just it only for proposes of carrying out the business of Stone Textile
These companies are prohibited by contract from using this information for their won marketing purposes or from sharing this information with anyone other than Stone Textile.
Your Personally Identifiable Information is never shared with any third party (except as described above to our contractors who use it ONLY to carry out Stone Textile business).
3. DISCLOSURE EXCEPTIONS
Notwithstanding the above policies, we may disclose your Personally Identifiable Information to appropriate third parties if we are required to do so by law or we believe that such action is necessary:
• To copy with legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena or court order
• To protect the company’s rights and property
• to investigate reports of fraud or of users sending material using a false e-mail address or users sending harassing, threatening, or abusive messages
• To protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our website, or
• During emergencies, such as when we believe someone’s physical safety is at risk
4. YOUR CHOICES
We offer choices about the types of information you receive from us. if you prefer not to receive product information or other communications from Stone Textile or if you prefer to receive them less frequently, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be sure to provide us your exact name and address, or the mailing label from your catalog, so that we can be sure to identify you correctly. Because mailings are planned in advance, it may take several weeks for your request to become effective. If, due to human error, you continue to receive unwanted communications, please contact us again and we will make every effort to correct the situation.
5. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Occasionally we provide links on our website to other sites we think you will enjoy. These sites operate independently of Stone Textile and have established their own privacy and security policies. Stone Textile does not have any control over the privacy practices of these sites. For the best online experience, we strongly encourage you to review these policies at any website that you visit.
HOW TO CONTACT US